+Comms (65K+ OTE - Monthly & Quarterly Commission + Annual Bonus) Camden Sawyer Ltd are a world-renowned tech business revolutionising the way services are purchased in the hospitality and leisure sector globally. With plans to expand these services into new sectors, rapid growth and the launch of a new platform we are seeking hungry, enthusiastic individuals to join our team as BDM’s and continue our journey.
Your role will involve building on-going and profitable relationships with new clients utilising multiple, proven, sales and marketing techniques including phone, email, LinkedIn and other sales software tools. You will also be regularly attending industry events both nationally and internationally. To be successful in this role you’ll ideally have B2B telesales experience in pipeline creation, booking/sitting demos and closing opportunities in to business although those with the right attitude will be considered without.
You will be making sales, cold calling will be required and no this is not easy!
However, with our advanced analytics and market intelligence led approach you will find yourself in the best position to maximise your abilities. Valued, well compensated with ongoing incentives and company socials, being part of a fast thinking business with big ambition and ability to scale quickly creating opportunities for career advancement.
OTE 65K+ (Uncapped) Your aim will be to consult with suppliers regarding opportunities on www.hotel-suppliers.com, to vastly increase your clients exposure into this market place, dealing with objections and closing new business. We are looking for individuals willing to do whatever it takes to hit targets and get the business in.
With close relationships to industry bodies and working closely with both the Head of Global Sales and Directors we want to provide an opportunity to supercharge your sales career and continuously improve your skill set. Ultimately, you’ll be provided with all the tools to be in control of your own progression.
What we expect from you:
- A smart, proactive outbound prospecting approach
- Consulting with your clients in order to seek the best solution for their requirements
- Continuous want to improve industry knowledge and ensure you’re the expert
- Building, closing, maintaining and reporting on a quality pipeline
- Hunger to succeed with an ambition to forge a career in sales
- 50-60 prospecting calls per day and being accountable for your own use of time
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets to be achieved and exceeded
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2 years+ Proven track record in fast paced sales role (Candidates without this will be considered if they can demonstrate the right attitude)
- Experience with CRM platforms and keeping accurate records of client interaction
- Social selling experience with tools like LinkedIn
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Career driven with long term ambition for success
- Positive, glass half full, attitude
- Strategic thinking and a want to share ideas
- Create your own progression opportunities
- Initial full training provided with both internal and external training on-going
- Working with a close-knit team in an ambitious, fast growing, global organisation
- Industry leading commission structure and ability to earn from month 1
- Impressive technology stack to give you competitive edge
- Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally
- Alignment and training opportunities with industry bodies
Only you can take the next step!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected start date: 01/06/2021