Managed Services Assistant
Full-time permanent position
£19,000 per annum plus additional on-call payments
Coast & Country Cottages are looking for our newest Managed Services Assistant to help with a surge in the UK staycation industry, as we ramp up for one of our busiest seasons!
Coast & Country Cottages is an award-winning holiday letting agency, part of the wider Sykes Holiday Cottages family. With offices in Salcombe and Dartmouth and a current portfolio of over 450 properties throughout South Devon, this locally-based agency is busier than ever, reporting another significant increase in advanced bookings for the 2021 season!
As a vital part of the Managed Services department, our newest Managed Services Assistant will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of our portfolio of holiday homes, liaising with suppliers and property owners to ensure that housekeeping and all areas of maintenance are carried out to a high standard.
Working as part of a team, you will help Coast & Country Cottages to supply a high standard of 7-day a week support, including on-call and out of hours assistance, to property owners and guests.
As our newest Managed Services Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Housekeeping Co-Ordinator in organising the cleans for all properties, liaising with our network of cleaners.
- Assisting with the coordination of maintenance, whether planned, preventative or reactive to ensure that properties are kept to the highest standard, and to the satisfaction of owners and tenants.
- When required, liaising with contractors and suppliers with regards to planning, ordering, gardening and window cleaning.
- Carrying out checks and inspections of properties on changeovers or whenever necessary, including writing reports and updating our system.
- Assisting with the administration of invoices.
- Proactively identifying and investigating potential complaints or issues, and resolving them quickly, coming up with a commercially sensible solution for all parties.
- Covering some late shifts on Saturday and working on some Sundays as per a rota during the Summer season, which includes covering reception, taking bookings in person or by telephone, dealing with any property services matters and liaising with contractors, owners, customers.
- Acting as a duty on-call representative (rota basis).
Please note: The working week is Monday - Saturday with a day off during the week. You will be required to work occasional Sundays/Bank Holidays on a rota basis. A full clean driving licence and a car would be an advantage for this role.
To apply for this role or for more information, please email Gwen Ripley firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01548 843773 (option 4), or click 'apply' through our Facebook post.