Due to continued growth across the firm, we’re looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team in Plymouth. As with all of our jobs, we’re not just looking for an exceptional marketing professional, but an exceptional person too.
The main body of the job is focused on managing our social media accounts, website content, SEO, and image editing. Experience with photography and/or a background in marketing professional services would be fantastic, though definitely not essential. No matter what, we’ll ensure that you receive all the training and support that you need in order to do the job to the best of your abilities.
The role is for 3 days a week at present, though the potential exists to make this full time.
Digital Marketing Assistant – the role
- You should have experience in managing social media accounts and producing a wide range of content for websites. We have a very good relationship with a local website design and SEO agency, and an element of the job will see you working closely with them to ensure that our rankings on search engines are maintained and improved in the future.
- You should be able to manage your own workload and show initiative to grow and develop marketing projects within the team.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and analysing results to improve performance, using tools such as Google Analytics and our monthly SEO reports.
- You’ll be expected to assist with the management of contact lists, databases, and the distribution of email newsletters.
- There’ll also be the opportunity to help out with the management of Nash events when these start up again in 2022.
We’d expect you to have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing and editing content for online publications
- An eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
What you’ll receive
Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll be given the opportunity to receive bonuses (upon the firm exceeding monthly targets) and an attractive range of benefits.
About Nash & Co Solicitors
We’re one of the top firms of solicitors in the region. We serve business clients across the city and throughout Devon and Cornwall. We also work closely with clients across the UK in locations such as London, Reading, Bristol, and Birmingham. The firm includes a range of highly successful and specialist teams, including employment, commercial & commercial property, family, private client, and personal injury.
As we’ve already mentioned, providing an exceptional client experience is our top priority. We pride ourselves on offering honest and straightforward advice, removing legal jargon where we can. We have a great reputation with our clients for providing pragmatic and commercially sensible solutions to their legal issues.
Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment
We put a lot of time and effort into our local community. We genuinely care about the people around us; not because we think we need to do it in order to look good, but because we passionately believe in making a difference to people’s lives. We live and work in the local community. So, for us, it’s vital that we play our part in supporting it.
We also believe in making a positive impact on the environment and have recently embarked on a number of rewilding and green projects at our office and in the immediate vicinity. We’re members of the Legal Sustainability Alliance and were the first in the City to be recognised by Surfers Against Sewage as a Plastic Free Champion.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to our Office Manager, Joanne Arnold at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th September.
No agents, please. Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you.