*Do you enjoy working from home and are highly self-motivated?
*Are you a strong communicator and can build excellent working relationships?
*Do you have good attention to detail and can prioritise your own workload?
Willett Food Projects are looking for a business admin and project support person for a 12 month period. The role is perfect for someone who has exceptional project administration skills and can manage a varied workload, be able to confidently communicate across the board and be available to start immediately. You will be working from home Mon, Weds and Friday with a weekly meeting in Axminster (EX13). The core hours are 8.30am with a finish time between 2-3.30pm depending on workload. The hourly rate is £12-15ph D.O.E.
The role forms part of a small but highly functioning team of food factory designers, project managers and site construction managers. The role will primarily be in support of two high profile food manufacturing contracts recently won, but where time allows, will also support the company director and day to day business admin.
- Track project costs and produce monthly reports on the budget and cashflow
- Liaise with site management team on upcoming costs and any site requirements
- Send invoices to the client and monitor that they are paid by due date
- Seek necessary approval for invoices to be paid and arrange for their payment
- Pay suppliers and liaise with suppliers to resolve any payment issues should they arise
- Order and purchase project materials, arrange deliveries and track status of orders
- Provide clerical and administrative support for the site management team
- Provide clerical and administrative support for the company director / business as required
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in project finance & administration and producing statistical reports is essential.
- You will need to be confident and articulate with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- You will need excellent Microsoft 365 knowledge - using Word and Excel frequently.
- Any experience you have working with construction type companies would be highly favourable.
- Work laptop and phone (or contract subsidy for phone)
- Home working subsidy- workspace, consumables, internet access.
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- 10 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
Interested? Please send us your CV and cover letter and a member of our team will be in contact.